Real name: Mickie Laree James
Weight: 124 lbs.
Date of birth: August 31, 1979
Hometown: Richmond, VA
Pro debut: 1999
Trained at: KYDA Pro Training School
Finishing move: Inverted DDT
– On April 26, 2001, Laree won a battle royal in Raleigh, NC to win the SCW (Southern Championship Wrestling) Diva title.
– Laree defeated rival Tara on November 3, 2001 on a Maryland Championship Wrestling show in Paw Paw, WV.
– In MCW, Laree managed “The Hot Commodity” Julio Dinero.
– Laree beat Ariel on April 12, 2003 in Philadelphia, PA for the Ring of Honor promotion.
– On April 15, 2003, Laree worked with Dawn Marie in a WWE try-out match in Norfolk, VA.
– The next night, on a NWA TNA PPV, Raven flock members Dinero and Laree defeated Jeff Jarrett in a “clockwork orange house of fun” match.
– On April 26, 2003, Laree defetaed Simply Lucious with an inverted DDT in West Mifflin, PA.
– In August 2003, Laree signed a WWE developmental contract.
– On February 7, 2004, Laree, Chris Cage and Tank Toland defeated Nova, Aaron Stevens, and Trudi Denucci.
– On March 30, 2004, Laree and Jillian Hall defeated Gail Kim and Passion.
– Laree teamed with Jilian Hall and picked up a victory over Passion and Shaniqua on May 21, 2004.
– On June 18, 2004, Laree and Matt Capotelli defeated Joey Matthews and Melina.
– On August 13, 2004, Laree pinned Beth Phoenix.
– On October 30, 2004, Laree (a Butterfly) won a Halloween Costume Contest against Shaniqua (Dominatrix), Lulu (Little Red Riding Hood), Trudi Denucci (a Cat), Ms. Blu (a UK Cheerleader), Passion (1920’s Gangster), Melina (She-Hulk), and Jilian Hall (Herself).
– At OVW Crusade Rumble 2004, Laree, accompanied by Passion, pinned Hall, accompanied by Melissa Coates, in a $1,000 match.
– On June 17, 2005, Laree teamed with Seth Skyfire and won over Mike Mondo and Ms. Blu (Vanessa Harding).
– On October 10, 2005, Laree (now being called Mickie James) debuted on “Raw.”
– At the 2006 Royal Rumble, James defeated Ashley. Just before the match, she told special guest referee Trish Stratus that she loves her.
– At Wrestlemania 22 in Chicago, IL, James pinned Trish Stratus to capture the WWE Women’s title.
– James defeated Lita in her retirement match at the Survivor Series ’06 to regain the Women’s title in Philadelphia, PA.
– At New Year’s Revolution ’07, James defeated Victoria to retain the Women’s title.
– At the 2007 Survivor Series, James, Maria, Torrie Wilson, Michelle McCool & Kelly Kelly defeated WWE Women’s Champion Beth Phoenix, Jillian Hall, Melina, Victoria & Layla in a 10 Divas Tag Team Match.
– James defeated Beth Phoenix at the Raw tapings in London, England on April 14, 2008 to regain the WWE Women’s title.
– At Judgment Day ’08, James successfully defended the Women’s championship by beating Melina and Phoenix.
– At Night of Champions ’08, James defeated Katie Lee Burchill to retain the Women’s title.
– James (as Lara Croft) was voted the Divas Halloween costume contest winner at Cyber Sunday ’08.
– At Armageddon ’08, James, Kelly, Maria, and Michelle McCool defeated Maryse, Jillian Hall, Victoria and Natalya in an eight-diva Santa’s Little Helper tag team match.
– At Night of Champions ’09 in Philadelphia, PA, James pinned Maryse to win the Divas title.
– On October 12, 2009, James was traded to Smackdown.
– At Survivor Series, Team Mickie (Mickie James, Eve Torres, Kelly Kelly, Melina, and Gail Kim) defeated Team Michelle (Michelle McCool, Jillian Hall, Beth Phoenix, Layla, and Alicia Fox).
– James defeated Michelle McCool at the 2010 Royal Rumble in Atlanta, GA to win the WWE Women’s championship.
– WWE released James on April 22, 2010.
– In October 2010, James returned to TNA.
– At Lockdown ’11, James defeated Madison Rayne to win the TNA Knockouts title in Cincinnati, OH.
– At Sacrifice ’11, James defeated Rayne to release Tara from her contract with Madison.
– James defeated Angelina Love at Slammiversary ’11 to retain the Knockouts title.
– At TripleMania XIX, La Sociedad (Angelina Love, Mickie James, Sexy Star & Velvet Sky) defeated Cynthia Moreno, Fabi Apache, Lolita & Mari Apache.
– On August 25, 2011, James defeated Winter to regain the TNA Knockouts Title, but lost it back to Winter two weeks later.
– At One Night Only: World X-Cup ’13, Team USA (James Storm, Christopher Daniels, Kazarian, Kenny King & Mickie James) defeated Aces & Eights (Mr Anderson, DOC, Knox, Wes Brisco & Ivelisse) to win the competition.
– At Knockouts Knockdown ’13, James defeated Serena.
– On May 23, 2013, James defeated Velvet Sky to win the TNA Knockouts Title. Over the next few months, she would defend against Sky, Taryn Terrell, Gail Kim, ODB & Reby Sky.
– In September 2013, James announced that her contract with TNA had expired.
– Also in September, James won the GERWECK.NET Hot 100 women of wrestling tournament.
– James gave birth to a baby boy on September 25, 2014, named Donovan Patrick Aldis.
– She returned to TNA on January 29, 2015 at the TV tapings in Glasgow, Scotland, but would be gone again by June
– On June 19, 2015, James defeated Amber Rodriguez with Lisa Varon as special guest referee to win the MCW Womens Title
– In July 2015, it was announced that James had signed with Global Force Wrestling
– On October 16, 2015, James defeated Amber Rodriguez, Kennadi Brink & Kimber Lee to retain the MCW Womens Title
– The next day, James defeated Rodriguez to retain the MCW Womens Title
– At House of Hardcore XIV, James & Tommy Dreamer defeated Pepper Parks & Cherry Bomb in an Extreme Rules Match
– At House of Hardcore XV, James defeated Lisa Marie Varon
– At House of Hardcore XVI, James & Tommy Dreamer defeated Pepper Parks & Cherry Bomb in a Death Match
– On October 9, 2016, James defeated Tennessee Honey to win the IPW:UK Womens Title
– James made a surprise WWE return at Takeover Toronto, unsuccessfully challenging Asuka for the NXT Womens Title
– On January 17, 2017, James made her official return to Smackdown Live, unmasking as La Luchadora and helping Alexa Bliss to defeat Becky Lynch
– On January 31, James was voted into the GERWECK.NET Hall of Fame
– James was moved to the Raw roster on April 10, 2017