Real name: Carlos Edwin Colón Jr.
Weight: 210 lbs.
Date of birth: February 21, 1979
Hometown: San Juan, Puerto Rico
Pro debut: November 1999
Trained by: Isaac Rosario
Finishing move: Back Stabber
– On January 29, 2000, Colón defeated Ray González in Carolina, Puerto Rico for the WWC (World Wrestling Council) Universal title.
– Colón regained the WWC Universal title from González on July 16, 2000 in Caguas, Puerto Rico.
– On November 25, 2000, Colón captured the vacate WWC Universal title.
– Colón defeated González on December 1, 2001 to claim his fourth WWC Universal title.
– On March 16, 2002, Carlos and Eddie Colón defeated Thunder and Lightning for the WWC World Tag Team titles.
– On April 13, 2002, Colón defeated Vampiro in Fajardo, Puerto Rico to claim the help up WWC Universal titles.
– Colón and Konnan defeated Thunder and Lightning on May 26, 2002 to capture the WWC World Tag Team titles in Caguas.
– Colón beat Konnan on November 23, 2002 in Las Piedras, Puerto Rico to regain the WWC Universal title.
– On May 31, 2002, Colón defeated Sabu for his seventh WWC Universal title.
– In June 2003, Colón signed a developmental contract with WWE.
– On June 14, 2003, Colón defeated Bronco to claim the held up WWC Universal title.
– On August 21, 2004, Colón defeated his brother Eddie in Caguas.
– In late August 2004, WWE called up Colón to the Smackdown brand.
– At the October 5, 2004 “Smackdown” taping in Boston, MA, Colón debuted as Carlito Caribbean Cool and defeated John Cena for the United States title.
– At Judgment Day ’05, Cool defeated The Big Show.
– On the June 20, 2005 edition of “Raw” in Phoenix, AZ, Carlito was drafted to “Raw” by Eric Bischoff, and then pinned Shelton Benjamin for the Intercontinental title.
– At Vengeance ’05, Carlito defeated Benjamin in the re-match to retain the IC title.
– On November 5, 2005, Carlito defeatd Shane at WWC’s 32nd Anniversary show in Bayamon, Puerto Rico.
– At Backlash ’06, Carlito defeated Chris Masters.
– On August 12, 2006 in Bayamon, Carlito did a Cabana with WWC’s Victor Jovica, and later defeated Sean Waltman in the show’s main event.
– Carlito defeated Scott Hall on July 13, 2007 in San Juan, Puerto Rico in the main event of WWC’s 34th Anniversary show.
– Carlito defeated The Sandman in a “Singapore Cane” match at the 2007 Great American Bash.
– On June 25, 2008, Carlito was drafted to the Smackdown roster during the Supplemental draft.
– On September 21, 2008, Carlito and his brother Primo Colón defeated Curt Hawkins and Zach Ryder in Columbus, Ohio to capture the WWE Tag Team titles.
– Before Wrestlemania 25 went live, The Colóns (Carlito and Primo) defeated John Morrison and The Miz in a Lumberjack match to unify the WWE Tag Team Championship and World Tag Team Championship in Houston, TX.
– On April 15, 2009, The Colóns were drafted in the Supplemental draft to the Raw roster.
– Carlito was released by WWE in May 2010 for a Wellness policy violation.
– On June 4, 2011, Carlito defeated Steve Corino to win the WWC Universal Title
– On July 17, 2011, Carlito defeated Abyss to retain the WWC Universal Title
– On October 1, 2011, Carlito defeated BTW Champion Shane Douglas by DQ
– On November 19, 2011, Carlito defeated IWC Champion John McChesney by countout
– At WWC Aniversario ’12, Carlito & Ray Gonzalez defeated Thunder & Lightning in a Hair vs Mask Match
– At House of Hardcore I, Carlito defeated Tommy Dreamer & Mike Knox in a 3-Way Match to win the FWE Heavyweight Title
– On January 13, 2013, Carlito fought WWC Universal Champion Ray Gonzalez to a draw
– On February 16, 2013, Carlito defeated Matt Hardy & Tommy Dreamer in a TLC Match to retain the FWE Heavyweight Title
– On April 27, 2013, Carlito fought PWA Ontario Champion Jimmy King to a no-contest
– The next day, Carlito & The Thrillbillies (Eddie Osbourne & Hardkore Hick) defeated Robbie Reckless & The R&R Express (Reggie Marley & Ruffie Silverstein) to retain the PWA Tag Team Titles for The Thrillbillies
– At House of Hardcore II, Carlito defeated Mike Bennett
– At House of Hardcore III, Carlito & Rosita defeated Stevie Richards & Tara
– On December 7, 2013, Carlito defeated King Villano, MVP & Panama Jack Daniels in a 4-Way Match to become the first 1WS World Champion
– On July 19, 2014, Carlito defeated TNT to win the WWC Puerto Rican Title
– On December 6, 2014, Carlito defeated The Mighty Ursus in a Cage Match to win the WWC Universal Title
– On January 3, 2015, Carlito defeated The Might Ursus in a Ring of Fire Match to retain the WWC Universal Title, but would lose it the next day to Ray Gonzalez
– On January 24, 2015, Carlito defeated Ray Gonzalez & The Mighty Ursus in a 3-Way Cage Match to regain the WWC Universal Title
– On January 23, 2016, Carlito defeated Redwing to win the MAGNUM Heavyweight Title, but would lose it that same day to Joey Anderson
– On February 6, 2016, Carlito defeated VCW Champion Brandon Scott by DQ
– On April 17, 2016, Carlito defeated Chilean National Champion Alex Hero by DQ
– On April 30, 2016, Carlito defeated Bobby Lashley to retain the WWC Universal Title
– On May 28, 2016, Carlito fought Carlitos to a double-DQ to retain the WWC Universal Title
– At House of Hardcore XV, Carlito defeated Tommy Dreamer, KrackerJak & Andy Phoenix in a 4-Way Match
– On July 9, 2016, Carlito fought PPW Television Champion Brandon Scott to a no-contest
– A week later, Carlito defeated Mr 450 & Rey Mysterio in a 3-Way Match to retain the WWC Universal Title
– On September 17, 2016, Carlito fought Mr 450 to a no-contest. As a result, the WWC Universal Title was vacated. Carlito won it back in a rematch the next day
– On October 15, 2016, Carlito defeated Jeff Hardy to retain the WWC Universal Title