Aug 29, 2009 - by Steve Gerweck
Real name: Kimberly Dawn Davis
Weight: 140 lbs.
Date of birth: June 22, 1974
Hometown: Smithfield, NC
Pro debut: July 1999
Trained by: Gary Royal & Leilani Kai
Finishing move: Amber Alert
– On June 8, 2001, Amber Holly (Davis) pinned Persephone for the NACW Women]s championship in Myrtle Beach, SC.
– On November 17, 2001, Holly defeated Alexis Laree to become the first FWA Women’s champion at Graham, NC.
– Holly defeated Brandi Alexander for the Carolina Wrestling Federation on June 1, 2002.
– On August 20, 2002, Holly received a tryout match with the WWE in Fayetteville, NC.
– On October 5, 2002, Holly defeated Tiffani Monroe for the Southern Wrestling Alliance.
– Holly defeated Brandi Alexander on the April 6, 2003 for the MACW promotion.
– In May 2003, Holly suffered a knee injury.
– On May 16, 2004, Holly returned to action and changed her name to Amber O’Neal.
– O’Neal formed Team Blondage with Krissy Vaine. When Vaine signed a WWE developmental deal, Lollipop replaced her in the tag team.
– O’Neal defeated Traci Brooks on May 27, 2006 in Greensboro, NC.
– O’Neal made her Juggalo Championship Wrestling debut at JCW’s “Send in the Clowns” iPPV on June 30, 2011 in Pontiac, MI.
– On January 19, 2013, The All American Girls (Amber O’Neal and Santana Garrett) defeated Caged Heat in Las Vegas, NV to capture the WOW (Women of Wrestling) Tag Team titles.