Real name: Randy Keith Orton
Weight: 265 lbs.
Born: April 1, 1980
From: St. Louis, MO
Pro debut: 2000
Trained by: OVW
Finishing move: RKO
– On St. Valentine’s Day 2001, Orton defeated Mr. Black in for the NWA Ohio Valley Wrestling Hardcore title.
– Orton defeated Flash Flanagan for the OVW Hardcore title in Jeffersonville, IN on May 5, 2001.
– In his WWF television debut on the April 25, 2001 episode of “Smackdown,” Orton defeated Hardcore Holly in a try out match ordered by Vince McMahon.
– In a bit of a surprise, the Undertaker defended the WWE title against Orton on the May 30, 2001 edition of “Smackdown.”
– At the Fourth Annual Brian Pillman Memorial show on August 9, 2001, Orton defeated the Prototype (John Cena).
– Orton was named Pro Wrestling Illustrated’s 2001 Rookie of the Year.
– Orton and Mark Henry defeated D-Von Dudley and Batista on August 10, 2002 in Melbourne, Australia.
– Orton abruptly jumped from the Smackdown roster to the Raw brand on September 23, 2002. In his “Raw” debut, Orton defeated Steven Richards.
– In January 2003, Orton joined Triple H and Batista in the formation of a new faction.
– At Unforgiven ’03, Orton defeated Shawn Michaels.
– At the 2003 Survivor Series, Team Bischoff (Orton, Scott Steiner, Christian, Chris Jericho, and Mark Henry) defeated Team Austin (Booker T, Shawn Michaels, Rob Van Dam, and the Dudley Boyz).
– On December 14, 2003, Orton (with Ric Flair in his corner) defeated Van Dam to capture the Intercontinental title at the Armageddon PPV in Orlando, FL.
– On February 5, 2004, Orton defeated Van Dam in Hiroshima, Japan to retain the IC title.
– At Wrestlemania XX in New York, NY, Evolution (Orton, Batista, and Flair) defeated Mick Foley and The Rock.
– At Backlash ’04, Orton defeated Cactus Jack in a “hardcore match” to retain the Intercontinental title.
– Orton successfully defended the IC title at Bad Blood 2004 against Shelton Benjamin.
– At Summerslam ’04 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Orton beat Chris Benoit to win the World Heavyweight title.
– At Taboo Tuesday, Orton defeated Ric Flair in a “steel cage” match.
– Team Orton (Orton, Benoit, Chris Jerico, and Maven) defeated Team Triple H (Triple H, Batista, Gene Snitsky, and Edge) at the 2004 Survivor Series.
– On the June 16, 2005 edition of “Smackdown,” Orton was the second pick in the 2005 draft lottery.
– Orton defeated The Undertaker at the 2005 Summerslam when his father Bob Orton Jr. (dressed as an old man) distracted the “dead man.”
– The Orton’s (Bob and Randy) defeated The Undertaker at the 2005 No Mercy PPV in a handicap casket match.
– At the 2005 Survivor Series, Orton pinned Shawn Michaels to allow Team Smackdown to defeated Team Raw.
– Orton defeated Rey Mysterio Jr. at the 2006 No Way Out PPV to win Rey’s Wrestlemania world title shot he had earned by winning the Royal Rumble.
– In April 2006, Orton was suspended for 60 days for “unprofessional behavior.”
– Orton to WWE television on the June 5, 2006 edition of “Raw,” and gave Kurt Angle a RKO. Two nights later, Orton declared himself a Raw superstar.
– At Vengeance ’06, Orton defeated Kurt Angle.
– At Unforgiven ’06, Orton defeated Carlito.
– Orton and Edge defeated DX (Triple H and Shawn Michaels) at Cyber Sunday ’06. Eric Bischoff served as the special guest referee.
– At the November 13, 2006 Raw/ECW tapings in Manchester, England, Edge and Randy Orton defeated Roddy Piper and Ric Flair to capture the World Tag Team titles.
– Orton defeated Shawn Michaels via a referee stoppage at Judgment Day ’07.
– Orton beat Dusty Rhodes in a “Texas Bull Rope” match at the 2007 Great American Bash.
– At No Mercy ’07 in Chicago, IL, Orton was awarded the WWE title (due to John Cena’s injury) by Vince McMahon. Orton lost the title to Triple H in the opening match at No Mercy, but regained it in the main event in a “last man standing” match.
– Orton successfully defended the WWE title against Shawn Michaels at the 2007 Survivor Series.
– Orton defeated Jeff Hardy at the 2008 Royal Rumble to retain the WWE championship.
– At Wrestlemania XXIV, Orton defeated Triple H and John Cena to retain the WWE title.
– At the 2008 Survivor Series, Team Orton (Orton, Shelton Benjamin, William Regal, Cody Rhodes, and Mark Henry) defeated Team Batista (Batista, CM Punk, Kofi Kingston, Matt Hardy, and R-Truth).
– At No Way Out ’09, Orton defeated Shane McMahon in a “no holds barred” match.
– Orton won the WWE championship at Backlash ’09 in Providence, RI when Legacy (himself, Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase Jr.) defeated Triple H, Batista, and Shane McMahon.
– After dropping the WWE title to Batista at Extreme Rules ’09, Orton regained the vacant title (due to Batista’s injury) by defeated John Cena, Triple H and The Big Show in Charlotte, NC.
– At The Bash, Orton defeated Triple H in a “three stages of hell” match to remain WWE champion.
– At Night of Champions ’09, Orton defeated Triple H and John Cena to retain the WWE championship.
– Orton defeated Cena to remain WWE champion at Summerslam ’09.
– At Hell in a Cell ’09, Orton defeated Cena in a “Hell in a Cell” match.
– At TLC, Orton defeated Kofi Kingston.
– Orton defeated Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase at Wrestlemania 26.
– At the Hell in a Cell ’10, Orton defeated Sheamus in a Hell in a Cell match.
– At Wrestlemania 27, Orton defeated CM Punk.
– On April 25, 2011, Orton was drafted to Smackdown.
– At the May 3, 2011 Smackdown taping in Orlando, FL, Orton pinned Christian for the World Heavyweight title.
– At WWE Over the Limit, Orton defeated Christian.
– Orton again defeated Christian at the 2011 Capitol Punishment PPV.
– At Summerslam ’11 in Los Angeles, CA, Orton defeated Randy Orton to regain the World Heavyweight championship.
– At TLC ’11, Orton defeated Wade Barrett in a tables match.
– At Extreme Rules ’12, Orton defeated Kane in a “falls count anywhere” match.
– Orton defeated Dolph Ziggler at Night of Champions ’12.
– Orton defeated Big Show at Extreme Rules ’13.
– At Money in the Bank ’13, Orton defeated Rob Van Dam, CM Punk, Sheamus, Daniel Bryan, Christian in an “All-Stars” MITB match, winning the title shot briefcase.
– After Daniel Bryan defeated John Cena at Summerslam ’13 in Los Angeles, CA, Orton cashed in the MITB, and pinned Bryan to regain the WWE championship, thanks to Triple H turning on Bryan.
– At TLC ’13, Orton defeated Cena to unify the WWE and World Heavyweight titles.
– Orton pinned Cena again at the 2014 Royal Rumble PPV.
– At the Elimination Chamber PPV, Orton successfully defended the WWE title against Cena, Cesaro, Christian, Daniel Bryan, and Sheamus, setting up Orton vs. Batista at Wrestlemania XXX.
– On April 7, 2014, Orton & Batista fought WWE Tag Team Champions The Usos (Jimmy & Jey) to a double countout
– At Night of Champions ’14, Orton defeated Chris Jericho
– Following the Hell In A Cell PPV, Orton broke away from The Authority, but was taken out by Seth Rollins
– In November 2014, Orton took time away from WWE to film The Codemned 2
– At Wrestlemania 31, Orton defeated Seth Rollins
– Orton returned to TV at the Fastlane 2015 PPV, saving Erick Rowan, Ryback & Dolph Ziggler from a post-match beatdown by The Authority
– The next night on Raw, Orton would seemingly rejoin The Authority, only to abandon them for good on March 9
– At WrestleMania 31, Orton defeated Seth Rollins
– At Battleground ’15, Orton defeated Sheamus
– At WWE’s Live MSG Special, Orton & Dolph Ziggler defeated Rusev & Sheamus
– In early November 2015, Orton suffered a shoulder injury and would be forced out of action for several months
– It was later revealed that Orton would also require neck surgery, keeping him out even longer
– In the 2016 WWE draft, Orton was allocated to Smackdown
– Orton returned to WWE TV at Battleground ’16, participating in Chris Jericho’s The Highlight Reel
– Orton engaged in a short feud with Bray Wyatt before joining The Wyatt Family
– At Survivor Series ’16, Orton was a member of Team Smackdown as they defeated Team Raw. He and Bray Wyatt were the last men standing
– At TLC ’16, The Wyatt Family (Orton & Wyatt) defeated Heath Slater & Rhyno to win the Smackdown Tag Team Titles